Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed almost immediately in rare cases within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds can take around 7 days to appear in your account depending on your bank/credit card company. If your phone was already unlocked before you purchased a code or unlocking service, that will not be considered grounds for a refund. Please read below the following procedures in claiming a refund:
1. If you think you received the wrong unlock code, you have 5 days following the delivery of your order to request, free of charge, the supplier to verify the code. You can launch this procedure by pressing the "ReCheck" button in the "Order History" section on GSM Unlocking. Most suppliers WILL NOT accept verification after 7 days, No supplier will accept verification after 30 days (1 month). So please dont ask if this times have been exceeded, there is nothing we can do on our end. You also accept that for some unlock tools (including, but not limited to, the tools that come for a calculator and that are guaranteed to return everytime the same code) this procedure may not be available.
2. If, after the verification procedure has been launched, the code is the same as the first one, GSM Unlocking will issue a refund of your order if you provide a video proof; this video proof must be compliant with these rules:
Once you have the video proof, Please upload to youtube or vimeo and email us the link to the video together with the IMEI of the device to email@example.com. Once it has been reviewed you will receive an email confirmation with the conclussion of the processes.
2.1 IMPORTANT NOTE: In many cases when the video is received and reviewed the supplier may be able to fix the issue and send back response as Fixed or Complete. Which means NO Refund will be issued as the processes has been corrected. If you are till having a problem, than you must notify us by email and we will provide you a Unique Reference Number (URN).
3. It is your responsibility to check if you are able to enter the code in the phone before ordering an unlock code for this model; you can access at any time our UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS database from our KNOWLEDGEBASE. By ordering an unlock code, you guarantee GSM Unlocking that you know the correct procedure to enter this code; if you have any doubt, please ask first to firstname.lastname@example.org before requesting a code as we can't guarantee to always be able to get the code entry instructions.
4. Any refund claim, whether or not Video Proof is provided, must be made within 10 days of the delivery date of the order. We will not investigate or refund any claims made after this period.
5. If you have a Samsung phone which shows "Phone Freeze" due to too many wrong codes entered, please note that the only way to get a working unlock code is using the "Samsung Europe" or "Samsung USA" tool (Factory Codes); it is not possible to get the Unfreeze code by another way.
6. When requesting a code for a Nokia phone, it is your responsibility to check before ordering if any previous owner of the phone has already entered too many wrong codes, resulting in the unavailability to enter any code in the phone because of a "Not allowed" or "Cannot undo restriction" error. GSM Unlocking suggests you always read the Nokia phone with the Nemesis software first, downloadable here : http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page_2 to check the FBUS Lock Counter. If the counter is more than 3, that phone cannot be unlocked by code anymore. GSM Unlocking will not refund an order if the code cannot be entered because of this error.
7. When requesting verification for a Nokia phone, GSM Unlocking will always request a screenshot of the phone's reading using the Nemesis software showing the IMEI, MCC/MNC and the FBUS Lock Counter prior to accepting a refund.
8. You agree that all prices can change at any time without prior notice. GSM Unlocking's liability won't be engaged as a price changes and you commit yourself not to ask a refund for this reason.
9. You agree that any unlock service / tool offered on our website can be removed at any time without prior notice. GSM Unlocking's liability won't be engaged when a tool gets removed from our website and you commit yourself not to ask a refund for this reason.
10. You accept that all the credits bought on GSM Unlocking have NO EXPIRATION DATE, as such all refund are returned back to your GSM Unlocking account only, NO REFUND request will be accepted. GSM Unlocking doesn't try to force to buy large quantities, as the minimum order quantity is 50 credits, as we only deal with, Dealers, Resellers, Wolesalers and Distributors. It is your responsibility not to buy more than the credits you will need or plan to use.
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times displayed on the website are est...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed almost immediately in rare cases within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is ...Refunds
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize credit card fraud. Therefore, we res...Fraud Protection
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS